Monday, September 13, 2010

Renzanity!

My name is Ashley Downs Renz and I am an amateur photographer.  I am currently studying photography with a concentration in photojournalism, and working toward a double major in anthropology with a minor in languages.

I enjoy traveling, most especially by car and backcountry camping.  Thanks to my hobby of globetrotting I met my husband Christopher, who shares my passion for nature and traveling.  We have two young children, one daughter and one son.  We are very blessed but having children has slowed our progress in seeing the world and limited it to only two trips a year.  However, we make the most of it and are planning something HUGE for the year of 2016 - so we hope you'll follow along with us and join us on our journey.

You can also follow me on Twitter at @Renzanity.

All photographs are copyrighted to RenzanityPhotography, Ashley Downs Renz.  Photographs are available for purchase.  Price upon request, or check out my Etsy store, RenzanityPhotography.

No comments:

Post a Comment